Saturday, June 12, 2010

. Space Buggy

I wrote this story when I was 8 years old. It is the best thing I've ever done. See how well it fits on the paper.




You probably can't read my writing, so I've transcribed it for you -


Space Buggy

I'd just moved into a new house and there was a rocket lornsh near us my ambition was always to go to the moon it must be fun floating about. Tomorrow I was going to see a big space ship lornshed. The night I went early so that I'd wake up early and be ready. Then the day came. My mum and two sisters came to my dad was away. There was a lot of commotion, a man who was going to fly was ill so they wanted another man but their was not one. So I asked, I was the only one boy there so I could, I was over joyed, anyway we had to get on. I got in and looked around it was great, there was trigers, buttons, leavers, and they told me what did what. A last we hit pluto. It was fun but when we got out we saw a robot we quickly got back in and pressed a buttons We saw there was eleven of the robot we sent the space plane to drop bombs which got five but six to go we got four with a giant magnet but still two. The we sent out the disintegrator which got one still one to go but the head cutter got that one, then we whent home, when we got home I drew a picture of it and the more I looked at it the more it looked like a dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Loved the 'rocket lornsh' and the head cutter...

:)