Sunday, May 22, 2011

. Woodside

Sony has finally got the Playstation Network back online.


So now is the time to play my level in Little Big Planet 2.


It's called Woodside.


Play it today!

8 comments:

James said...

I can say with confidence that this is the best level I have EVER played on Little Big Planet.

anthony said...

Really!?

Cos I just looked and it says no one has played it.

nif said...

i've played it. AND hearted it.
best wife ever.

James said...

Yes. I left a nice comment.
Did you see it?

anthony said...

Um, no.

No comments. And no one played it. Maybe you played a different level that was the best level you ever played.

Technology is confusing for us old people.

James said...

Oh.

anthony said...

Oh?

anthony said...

hey, I found your comment. Thanks! I found it on your planet. But it doesn't show up on mine.

If only I had a teenager to show me how things work.