can i get one?
The greedy animators took them all. But if I make more I will send you one.
Me too!! :P
thanks anthony! i'm very jealous about you getting to work in this film. today i animated a sponge.
Those are the coolest! I want one too. if you make one-or two-more, that is. ; )PS: I love your blog. PPS: I boarded seq 900.-Jenny
Okay then. I will make another four, one for each of us. And no more!
best cartoon ever = best animated film ever. stands to reason
Okay, I finally made us more sketchbooks. Hopefully you all have them now.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
can i get one?
The greedy animators took them all. But if I make more I will send you one.
Me too!! :P
thanks anthony!
i'm very jealous about you getting to work in this film.
today i animated a sponge.
Those are the coolest! I want one too. if you make one-or two-more, that is. ; )
PS: I love your blog.
PPS: I boarded seq 900.
-Jenny
Okay then. I will make another four, one for each of us. And no more!
best cartoon ever = best animated film ever. stands to reason
Okay, I finally made us more sketchbooks. Hopefully you all have them now.
Post a Comment